Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What should I do if I'm wrong.

As most of you know, I pitched my transit idea to the premier.

After the cameras stopped rolling I told her flat out that she could run an election on this, and win.

Looking at Some of her announcements it seems that's exactly what she is trying to do.

Not only that, but the budget she presented - holding corporate taxes while increasing income taxes to cut the deficit - is exactly the kind of thing I've proposed numerous times.

In effect, she is running her election my way.

So. What if she loses? Frankly, if she manages to do so without botching it somehow, it will mean I was flat out wrong.

I'd like to open the floor as to what I should do if this happens. Should I stop blogging? Should I re-examine my political stances? Should I admit I was wrong and 5 minutes later be done with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment